Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

25.8.14

Nip + Fab Gylcolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads


Oh, there's so much I could say about these little beauties, but I'll try and keep it short and sweet. Months ago in a Christmas present, I received a sample size of these pads and fell in love with them instantly. I don't have, spotty skin, just slightly uneven and around my hairline it my skin feels a little bit bumpy. These pads do absolute wonders for resurfacing my skin - they contain a mix of Glycolic acid, Hyaluronic acid, and blue daisy. With all the acids I did expect them to sting - but they feel so gentle on my skin and it's definitely looking better for it. I use just one at night, (my skin is a bit temperamental so I don't use in the morning) after cleansing but before moisturising - and they make my skin feel so fresh the next day, and slowly but surely, my skin is feeling smoother, and all those horrible little bumpy bits that aren't really spots but never seem to go away - are actually going away. I feel its very rare for me to find a product that actually works but I'm going to say it - HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. These cost £12.99 for 60 pads so if like me, you only use once a day; that's £6 a month, which I feel is well worth it. Boots and various other places sell these, but so do the supermarkets, who tend to have them on offer so its worth looking out for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment